Plumbing Calgary Services
Mr. Mike's plumbing has an experienced team that can assist you with all your plumbing needs.
Call us now on (403) 520-2040
- Kitchen appliance installation and connection- Mr. Mike's Plumbing can assist you with connecting your ice maker on your fridge and connecting your dishwasher. Don’t have your appliances yet? Mr. Mike's can organize the purchase and delivery of your new appliances as well as installation saving you time, stress and money
- Bathroom and Kitchen Renovations- Our tradesman keep up with current trends and have strong industry links so they can recommend all the latest products and you can be assured your renovation will be everything you’ve been dreaming of. We have close relationships with experienced tilers and cabinetmakers and can organise your renovation from start to finish, saving you all that time and stress!
- Toilet Upgrades- Mr. Mike's Plumbers work with a variety of suppliers so not only can they recommend you the best make and model to suit your home and budget, we will also get you the best possible price on your new toilet.
- Burst Pipes & Leak Detection- A major burst could potentially cost you thousands in damage to your home. What you may not realize is that you might have minor bursts that you are not even aware of. THis can cause you to waste 1000’s of litres of water, and your hard earned cash will literally be running down the drain! If your water bills are higher than usual, or you suspect a leak in your pipes call Mr. Mike's plumbing to speedy repair and recovery of your home.Have you got a burst pipe or another plumbing emergency. Call us 24/7 on (403) 520-2040
- Dripping Taps -Dripping taps are not only annoying, but they can also cost you hundreds in excess water. That one dripping tap could waste you almost 500 litres of water every single week! Mr. Mike's Plumbing can fix or replace your tap or ask us to complete a ‘plumbing health check’ on your home.
- Toilet Repairs- Has your running toilet been keeping you up at night? Or does it seem to block up every time your guests arrive, leaving you with embarrassing paper clogs, or worse? Mr. Mike's Plumbing can help! We can assess your toilet, replace faulty parts or recommend you the best new toilet if necessary.
- Water Hammer (noisy pipes)- Does the house shake every time you turn on your hot tap? Don’t call the local priest, it’s a Calgary Plumber you need! Water hammer is more than just an annoying noise coming from your pipes. It can potentially loosen and damage your pipes. Solve the problem before it gets worse. Call Mr. Mike's Plumbing now.
- Weeping tile, storm water installations and roof plumbing- Our team is experienced in all facets of storm water, whether its installing piping and weeping tile to your new home or extending, repairing and cleaning your existing gutters, piping or weeping tile.
- Plumbing Health Checks- Call Mr. Mike's plumbing now to arrange one of our plumbers to give your home a plumbing health check. We will inspect everything from your water supply to your gas, to ensure that your home is safe and that your bills are staying as low as possible.
- Water wise plumbing and healthier water- Remember, at Mr. Mike's Plumbing we do a lot more than just your everyday clogs. We can help you to save money by advising you on the latest water wise products and show you ways to make your water healthier for your family.
- Cistern Repairs- Have you heard of a cistern? A lot of people that live in Calgary complain about the City of Calgary's water bills but there are some homes in Calgary that have cisterns. Cisterns are holding tanks that you need to fill everytime it gets low or you'll run out of water. This also means you have a pump inside the tank that will pump the water into your house with some fancy tanks in your basement that will keep the pressure to your showers and fixtures in your Calgary home. Mr. Mike’s Plumbing can help repair, supply and keep your cistern running smoothly.
- Water Supply - With city water you never have to worry about running out of water. Your water will keep coming from your copper, pex or poly-b water line that comes up your floor in your basement and attaches your water meter. In every home in calgary you will have a water meter. If you look at your water meter, you will see a small dial. If all your water in your home is turned off and you can still see this dial spinning know you have a plumbing fixture leaking. This could be anything from your humidifier, laundry, toilets, Kitchen faucets, hot water tank or tankless heater that could potentially be leaking. Make sure these are not causing damage, costing you money on your water bill or leaking in your walls and ceiling costing you a huge repair bill. If you are concerned about your water supply feel free to call Mr. Mike’s Plumbing Calgary with any questions! We are here to help you 24-7 with all your plumbing emergencies in Calgary and much more because we care!